Situated on the sea front at Hannafore, one of the more sought after locations in the area, is this contemporary two bedroom ground floor apartment that affords breath taking sea & coastal views over Whitsand Bay and the Rame Head Peninsula. Converted in 2011 the single storey accommodation provides; entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Other benefits include a private area to the front of the apartment that provides a small garden as well as parking for three vehicles. From here one can also enjoy the superb views out to sea and beyond. Cash buyers only due to the lack of provision for natural daylight, etc.
From our office proceed over the bridge into West Looe and turn immediately left. Follow the river and continue on this road until you reach Hannafore. Island Court can be found on your right after the Hannafore Point Hotel and before Portuan Road. Entrance to the apartment is at the front with a chain across the parking area. If viewing please drop the chain, drive in and park in one of the three spaces on the right.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- Ground floor apartment with stunning sea & coastal views
- Two double bedrooms
- Cash buyers only due to the lack of provision for natural daylight
- uPVC double glazing, Electric heating
- Sought after sea front location
- Outside space including small garden
- Three parking spaces
- EPC Rating: C
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £196 incl vat per property
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £120 incl vat per person over 18
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £60 incl vat per guarantor
* Pet fee £30 incl vat per pet
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.