- Possible Investment Opportunity
- PP for horticultural building, amended access & septic tank
- Views toward Talland Bay
- Main road location between Looe, Polperro and Pelynt
- Subject to covenant on further development
Situated in a prominent main road location between Looe, Polperro and Pelynt and having views toward Talland Bay. A triangular piece of land of approximately 0.6ha or 1.4 acres in size located at Barcelona Cross. Planning permission was granted on appeal in 1996 for the erection of a horticultural building together with the alteration of an existing vehicular/pedestrian access and the installation of a septic tank. A letter from Caradon District Council in February 2000 confirms that they are satisfied works had commenced on the site as required by the 96 consent.
Although the current consent is restricted to the use stated above it may, subject to a new planning application being approved, be suitable for other uses although we would draw your attention to a covenant on the land stating that should planning be granted for anything other than agricultural buildings then a previous owner would be entitled to a share of the development value.
All that area shown on title number CL219384 situated at Barcelona Cross and measuring approximately 0.6 ha or 1.4 acres.
This was granted on appeal on 22 February 1996 and is for the construction of a horticultural building and the alteration of an existing vehicular/pedestrian access and the installation of a septic tank in accordance with the terms of the application (594/1129/F) dated 25 October 1994 and the plans submitted therewith subject to the following conditions:
1. the development permitted shall be begun before the expiration of five years from 22 February 1996.
2. development shall not begin until details of the site access have been submitted to and approved in writing by the local planning authority, and the buildings shall not be occupied until that access has been constructed in accordance with the approved details.
3. no development shall take place until a scheme for landscaping the site, to include the retention of existing hedgerows, new planting and earthworks and a programme of implementing the proposals and their subsequent maintenance, has been submitted to and approved by the local planning authority.
A letter from Caradon District Council dated 4 February 2000 states that ` the council is satisfied that works have commenced on this site`.
A covenant exists in respect of further development of the land whereby the use changes from anything other than that of agricultural buildings. Full details of the covenant are available on request.
The land is situated at Barcelona Cross on the junction between the Polperro Road and the turning to Pelynt. Proceed past the Pelynt turning and take the next right, vehicular and pedestrian access is currently immediately on your right.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Messrs Seasons Estate Agents Ltd for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that: these particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lesses, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract; all descriptions, dimensions, floor plans, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them; no person in the employment of Messrs Seasons Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.